Whoever is looking for floor mats will find exactly the right thing at Casita Living. The Casita Living quality stands for hygiene and function - all mats are washable at 40 degrees and suitable for dryers and underfloor heating. Their mat pile is made of 100 % high-quality nylon and their back is made of 100 % nitrile rubber. This makes the dirt-catching mat PVC-free and non-slip. The Casita Living clean running mats are available in different colors and convince by their high dirt absorption. Nevertheless they are so flat that they fit under almost every door. All Casita Living floor mats are manufactured exclusively in the EU. The manufacturer assures quality for 2 years like new.
These colorful and cheery designs spread joy and color and are real eye-catchers. They provide a new favorite spot for animals and a clean and cozy living atmosphere for humans too.Here are 10 reasons to choose the Advent Season mat:
- Made in our own factory in Europe
- 5-year manufacturer's guarantee
- Hygienically clean - washable up to 40 °C and suitable for tumble drying
- Very flat, fits under almost every door (height approx. 7 mm)
- Non-slip and impact sound absorption
- 100% PVC free
- The washability makes it ideal for allergy sufferers and pet owners
- Color brilliance and light fastness
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Large selection of diverse designs
- Overall height: approx. 7 mm
- Edge width: approx. 10 mm
- Surface: 100% polyamide
- Backing material: 100% nitrile rubber
The Advent season floor mat is versatile because it provides hygiene and color accents both indoors and outdoors. This doormat is non-slip on all clean, dry and untreated floors.
Areas of application include:
- Front door entrance area
- Front door external entrance area, under porch or canopy
- Living room
- Children's room
- Patio door
- Car boot
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Our Advent Season mat has been awarded the world-renowned OEKO-TEX Standard 100. This confirms that the raw materials for our products are both environmentally and health friendly.
- Inspected Quality We have the suitability of our floor mats tested regularly. This test includes, for example: changes in appearance due to cleaning cycles, stain and dirt removability, lightfastness, slip resistance, urine resistance.
- Before first use, we recommend washing the doormat separately. As a result, the fibers straighten up, the mat pile is activated and folds and creases caused during transportation become smooth again.
- The Advent Season mat can be machine washed up to 40 °C.
- Dirt control mats should be washed separately with mild detergent and spun at a low level with approx. 800 revolutions
- The Advent Season mat can be washed in a household washing machine. Please check the capacity of your washing machine before washing. You can take mats that are too heavy (see weight table) to an industrial laundry.
- The Advent Season mat is also suitable for tumble drying.
- Tumble dry at a maximum temperature of 90 °C or select the "Easy care" or "Mixed fabric" program.
- Please always observe the maximum load of your tumble dryer.
- Alternatively, you can lay the doormat flat on the floor or on a maiden to dry.
- Take care of your Advent Season doormat 3 to 4 times a year (more often under heavy use) and you will be rewarded with many years of functional quality and vibrant colour. Washing cares for the fibers more than it harms them, and their dirt absorption ability is reactivated each time.
Note: With PVC floors, linoleum, laminate and wooden floors, an interaction with rubber-coated mats can lead to a change in the colour of the surface. Please note our size and colour tolerance of +/- 3 %.