wash+dry combines quality as well as high-quality, hard-wearing and timelessly elegant models in numerous variations.
Wash+dry Decor ensures that your mats are washable and suitable for tumble drying. This makes it perfect for allergy sufferers and pet owners. The wash+dry Decor models are produced in Europe and have a 100% nitrile rubber backing. They are easy to care for, particularly flat and dense in the pile, impact sound absorbing and non-slip. The mats are washable up to 60 degrees and even suitable for tumble drying up to 90 degrees.
Here are 10 great reasons for choosing a wash+dry Decor mat:
- Made in our factory in Europe
- 5 years guarantee - direct from the manufacturer
- Hygienically clean - washable up to 60°C
- Slip-resistant and sound absorbing
- 100 % PVC-free
- Ideal for allergy sufferers and pet owners
- Colour brilliance and light fastness
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Large selection of diverse designs
- Awarded the OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certificate
- Total weight: approx. 2.65 kg/m²
- Total height: approx. 9 mm
- Pile height: approx. 9 mm
- Border width: borderless
- Surface: 100 % polyamide
- Back material: 100 % nitrile rubber
- Washing: gentle wash cycle 60°C
- Drying: lying flat on the floor (not suitable for tumble drying!)
- wash+dry Decor floor mats can be washed in a washing machine up to 60°C max.
- Mats should be washed separately with mild detergent and spin at low speed with approx. 800 revolutions.
- Please always pay attention to the maximum load of your washing machine.
- For the wash+dry Decor carpet sizes (170x240 cm, 140x200 cm, 110x175 cm and 80x200 cm) we recommend using a commercial laundry or cleaning them with a carpet cleaning machine.
- To dry you can simply lay your mat flat on the floor or on a clothes horse.
- We recommend a six-monthly maintenance cycle, or more frequently if the floor is subject to heavy use.