Dirt Trapper Uni:
Our Dirt Trapper Plain Mats effectively stop moisture and dirt!
The Dirt Trapper Plains have a surface made of 70% recycled cotton and 30% microfibre. The fibres actively soak up liquids, making the floor mats powerful dirt and moisture barriers. British dog owners have long appreciated the strengths of cotton mats! The raw material extraction is resource-saving due to the recycling of cotton, as less water is used than in the cultivation of cotton and existing old textiles experience a new purpose (2nd Life).
The Dirt Trapper Plains have rounded corners and a nubbed, non-slip backing made of 100% nitrile rubber.
Here are 10 reasons to choose a Dirt Trapper Uni mat:
- Stops dirt and moisture instantly!
- Ideal for dog owners .
- Non-slip nitrile rubber backing with nubs .
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- 2 year warranty
- Impact sound absorbing
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Made in the UK
- PVC free
- Slim, fits under almost any door
- Use of recycled raw materials
- Made according to ISO 14001:2015
- Total weight: circa 2.04 kg/m²
- Total height: circa 7 mm
- Border width: without visible border
- Surface: 70% cotton, 30% microfibre .
- Backing material: 100% nitrile rubber napped
Dirt Trapper cotton mats are perfect for all areas of the home where there is a lot of wetness and dirt, such as the entrance hall, patio door, balcony door, back door and bathroom. In the boot of a vehicle and in the garage, they ensure that moisture (e.g. after a dog walk) is reliably stopped..
Application areas are, for example:
- Roofed entrance area .
- Indoor entrance area
- Sleeping or feeding space for your pet .
- Coffin room
- Terrace door
- Transition door garage
- Prepared according to ISO 14001:2015 (environmental management)
- Dirt Trapper Design Mats are washable up to 40°C .
- Due to the cotton fibre, there may be noticeable lint in the first 3 washes. Linting during washing is normal for cotton doormats, and will not affect the performance of your doormat! After the first three washes, the linting will decrease significantly. Remember to clean the lint filter of your washing machine after washing your Dirt Trapper mat.
- Please wash your doormat before first use for optimal performance .
- Do not use fabric softener .
- Please tumble dry at a low temperature .
- Never place your Dirt Trapper mat on a damp floor .
- Maintain your Dirt Trapper mat regularly to maintain its best absorbency .
For PVC floors, linoleum floors and freshly oiled parquet floors, an interaction with rubber-coated mats may cause a change in the colour of the surface. For all products we reserve a production-related tolerance in size of +/- 3%. Colour deviations may occur.