Dirt Trapper Design
Our Dirt Trapper Mats effectively and absorbently stop moisture and dirt!
The Dirt Trapper designs have a 100% natural surface made from 85% recycled cotton and 15% viscose. The fibres actively soak up liquid, making the doormats powerful dirt and moisture barriers. British dog owners have long appreciated the strengths of cotton mats! Washable at 30 degrees, they are easy to care for. Absorbent and decorative, they are equally recommended for use in the bathroom. The back made of soft latex provides a secure grip on hard and dry floors.
The raw material extraction is resource-saving due to the recycling of cotton, as less water is used than in the cultivation of cotton and existing old textiles experience a new purpose (2nd Life).
Here are 10 reasons to buy a Dirt Trapper Design mat:
- Stops dirt and moisture instantly!
- 100% natural surface .
- Decorative, understated designs .
- Ideal for dog owners
- Ideal in the bathroom
- Non-slip latex backing
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- 2 year warranty
- Impact sound absorbing
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Made in the UK
- PVC free
- Slim, fits under almost any door
- Use of recycled raw materials
- Made according to ISO 14001:2015
- Total weight: approx. 1.66 kg/m²
- Total height: circa 9 mm
- Border width: without visible border
- Surface: 85% cotton, 15% microfibre .
- Backing material: 100% SB latex
Dirt Trapper cotton mats are perfect for all areas of the home where there is a lot of wetness and dirt, such as the entrance hall, patio door, balcony door, back door and bathroom. In the boot of a car and in the garage, they ensure that moisture (e.g. after a dog walk) is reliably stopped. Absorbent and decorative, they are equally recommended for use in the bathroom!
Application areas are for example:
- Roofed entrance area
- Indoor entrance area
- Sleeping or feeding space for your pet .
- Coffin room
- Terrace door
- Transition door garage
- Certified according to ISO 14001:2015 (environmental management)
- Dirt Trapper Design Mats are washable up to 30°C .
- Due to the cotton fibre, there may be noticeable lint in the first 3 washes. Linting during washing is normal for cotton doormats, and will not affect the performance of your doormat! After the first three washes, the linting will decrease significantly. Remember to clean the lint filter of your washing machine after washing your Dirt Trapper mat .
- Please wash your doormat before first use for optimal performance .
- Do not use fabric softener .
- You can spin your Dirt Trapper mat at high speed .
- Please let your Dirt Trapper mat air dry lying flat and never place it on a floor that is still damp .
- Maintain your Dirt Trapper mat regularly to maintain its best absorbency .
For all products, we reserve a production-related tolerance in size of +/- 3%. Colour deviations may occur.