DUNE Halfmoon dark grey
DUNE, with its 3-dimensional coarse structure, is designed so that water is collected by deeper channels and drains into them. This makes it perfect for outdoor use. Visually appealing, it can of course also be used indoors. indoors.
DUNE, with its coarse 3-dimensional structure, is designed so that water is collected by deeper channels and drains into them. This makes it perfect for outdoor use. Visually appealing, it can of course also be used indoors. In addition to its functionality, the sustainable use of recycled materials is particularly worth mentioning. Half of the upper material consists of 100% recycled polyester, which is obtained from PET bottles or other plastic parts, for example. The non-slip back is partly made of recycled nitrile rubber from our own production.
Here are the best reasons to buy a DUNE mat:.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Binds moisture and dirt perfectly
- Rain runs off well through the deeper grooves
- Made with a proportion of recycled materials
- interesting 3-D surface structure
- Long lasting and hard wearing
- extremely resistant to dirt due to the mottled surface
- 2 years warranty
- Made in Europe
- Modern design
- Light colours
- Absolutely non-slip and extremely robust
- 100% PVC free
- Made according to ISO 14001:2015
- Total weight: circa 3.2 kg/m²
- Total height: circa 8 mm
- 100 % nitrile rubber
DUNE is slip-resistant and suitable for all clean, dry and untreated floors. Its range of application is unlimited, as it ensures hygiene and cleanliness indoors and outdoors. It is equally suitable for floors with underfloor heating.
- Certified to ISO14001:2015. ISO14001:2015 is a globally recognised standard that defines requirements for effective environmental management of a company.
- Quick cleaning: The doormat can be simply shaken out or patted down to remove coarse and dry dirt.
- Everyday cleaning: Dirt removal: In addition to shaking out, the DUNE can be vacuumed regularly, please use a smooth nozzle. This removes foreign particles and keeps the mat clean and in good working order. These care measures are absolutely sufficient for everyday use.
- Wet cleaning in case of heavy soiling: The mat can be cleaned of heavy soiling with a garden hose and water (please do not use a high-pressure cleaner). After cleaning with the water hose, it is best to lay the mat flat in a warm place to dry.
- Clean the mat in the washing machine if it is very dirty: Should the mat ever become heavily soiled, it can be washed at max. 40°C in the washing machine. Use mild detergent and spin the mat on a low setting. Wash the mat once a year to maintain the rubber and to avoid dark abrasion on the surface. Lay the mat out flat to dry afterwards.
Notes & Tolerances:
With PVC floors, there may be a change in the colour of the surface due to an interaction with rubber-coated mats.
Please note our size and colour tolerance of +/- 3 %.