DUNE Halfmoon dark grey
DUNE, with its 3-dimensional coarse structure, is designed so that water is collected by deeper channels and drains into them. This makes it perfect for outdoor use. Visually appealing, it can of course also be used indoors. indoors.
DUNE with its coarse three dimensional structure is designed so that water is collected and drained through ist deep channels. Making it perfect for outdoor use. Visually appealing, it can also be used indoors. In addition to its functionality, DUNE uses recycled materials with half of the upper material being made from 100 % recycled polyester, which is obtained from PET bottles or other plastic parts. The non-slip backing also contains recycled nitrile rubber from our own production.
Here are the best reasons to choose a wash+dry design mat:
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor
- binds moisture and dirt perfectly
- Rain drains off well through the deeper grooves
- Manufactured with a proportion of recycled materials
- interesting 3-D surface structure
- durable and hard-wearing
- extremely insensitive to dirt due to the mottled surface
- 2 years warranty
- Made in Europe
- Modern design
- Lightfast colours
- Absolutely non-slip and extremely robust
- 100 % PVC-free
- Manufactured according to ISO 14001:2015
- Total weight: approx. 3.2 kg/m²
- Overall height: approx. 8 mm
- 50 % Polyester (100 % recycelt)
- 50 % Polypropylen
- Backing material:
- 100 % Nitrile Rubber
Areas of application:
DUNE can be used in many different ways, as it provides hygiene and decorative accents indoors and outdoors. The doormat is ideal for use on all clean, dry and untreated floors.
Please never lay the mat on a damp surface, as it will lose its non-slip properties and the floor under the mat will not dry out. It is also suitable for floors with underfloor heating.
- Certified to ISO14001:2015. ISO14001:2015 is a globally recognised standard that defines requirements for effective environmental management of a company.
- Quick cleaning: To remove coarse and dry dirt, the doormat can be simply shaken or tapped off.
- Daily cleaning: Besides shaking it out, you can also vacuum it regularly with a vacuum cleaner, please use a smooth nozzle for this. This removes foreign particles and keeps the mat clean and functional. These care measures are sufficient for everyday use.
- Wet cleaning if heavily soiled: The mat can also be cleaned of heavy dirt with a garden hose and water (please do not use a high-pressure cleaner). After cleaning with water, it is best to lay the mat flat in a warm place to dry. The mat can absorb a lot of water and yet it dries quickly.
- Cleaning if heavily soiled in the washing machine: If the mat should become very dirty, it can be washed in the washing machine at max. 40 ° C. Use a mild detergent and spin the mat at a low speed. Once washed, lay the mat out flat to dry. Machine wash the mat once a year to maintain the rubber and to avoid dark abrasions to the surface.
Note: With PVC floors, linoleum, laminate and wooden floors, an interaction with rubber-coated mats can lead to a change in the colour of the surface. Please note our size and colour tolerance of +/- 3 %.