Herr Just - Welcome!
wash+dry combines style and high-quality, durability and timelessly elegant designs in many variants.
With wash+dry design you secure washable and dryer-suitable mats. It is therefore perfectly suitable for allergy sufferers and pet owners. The wash+dry design mats are manufactured in Europe with a backing made of 100% nitrile rubber. They are easy to maintain, lay-flat and have a thick surface pile, impact sound absorbing and non-slip. All mats are washable up to 60 °C. and can even be tumble dried up to 90 °C..
These colorful and cheery designs spread joy and color and are real eye-catchers. They provide a new favorite spot for animals and a clean and cozy living atmosphere for humans too.Here are 10 reasons to choose a wash+dry design mat:
- Made in our own factory in Europe
- 5-year manufacturer's guarantee
- Hygienically clean - washable up to 60 °C and suitable for tumble drying
- Very flat, fits under almost every door (height approx. 7 mm)
- Non-slip and impact sound absorption
- 100% PVC free
- The washability makes it ideal for allergy sufferers and pet owners
- Color brilliance and light fastness
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Large selection of diverse designs
- Overall height: approx. 7 mm
- Edge width: approx. 10 mm
- Surface: 100% polyamide
- Backing material: 100% nitrile rubber
wash+dry floor mats are versatile because they provide hygiene and color accents both indoors and outdoors. This doormat is non-slip on all clean, dry and untreated floors.
Areas of application include:
- Front door entrance area
- Front door external entrance area, under porch or canopy
- Living room
- Children's room
- Patio door
- Car boot
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Our wash+dry mats have been awarded the world-renowned OEKO-TEX Standard 100. This confirms that the raw materials for our products are both environmentally and health friendly.
- Inspected Quality We have the suitability of our floor mats tested regularly. This test includes, for example: changes in appearance due to cleaning cycles, stain and dirt removability, lightfastness, slip resistance, urine resistance.
- Before first use, we recommend washing the doormat separately. As a result, the fibers straighten up, the mat pile is activated and folds and creases caused during transportation become smooth again.
- The wash+dry design mats can be machine washed up to 60 °C.
- Dirt control mats should be washed separately with mild detergent and spun at a low level with approx. 800 revolutions
- wash+dry design mats can be washed up to and including size 115x175 cm in a household washing machine. Please check the capacity of your washing machine before washing. You can take mats that are too heavy (see weight table) to an industrial laundry.
- wash+dry design mats are also suitable for tumble drying.
- Tumble dry at a maximum temperature of 90 °C or select the "Easy care" or "Mixed fabric" program.
- Please always observe the maximum load of your tumble dryer.
- Alternatively, you can lay the doormat flat on the floor or on a maiden to dry.
- Take care of your wash+dry design doormat 3 to 4 times a year (more often under heavy use) and you will be rewarded with many years of functional quality and vibrant colour. Washing cares for the fibers more than it harms them, and their dirt absorption ability is reactivated each time.
Note: In the case of PVC, linoleum flooring and oiled wooden floors discolouration can occur due to an interaction with rubber-coated mats. Please note our size and colour tolerance of +/- 5%.