w+d Trendcolour Champagner
wash+dry Trendcolour mats are the ideal complement to your home decor with their simple colour scheme. They provide a new favourite spot for all pets and a clean and cosy living atmosphere for the two-legged ones.This speaks for a wash+dry Trendcolour mat:
- Made in our own factory in Europe
- 5-year manufacturer's guarantee
- Hygienically clean - washable up to 60 °C and suitable for tumble drying.
- Very flat, fits under almost any door (height approx. 7 mm)
- Non-slip and impact sound absorbing
- 100 % PVC-free
- Ideal for allergy sufferers and pet owners due to washability
- Colour brilliance and light-fastness
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Total height: circa 7 mm
- Rim width: circa 10 mm
- Surface: 100 % polyamide
- Backing material: 100 % nitrile rubber
Application areas are for example:
- behind the entrance door
- in front of the entrance door in the covered outdoor area
- living room
- children's room
- Patio door
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Our wash+dry mats have been awarded the globally renowned OEKO-TEX Standard 100. This confirms that the raw materials used in our products are both environmentally friendly and healthy.
- Inspected Quality We regularly have the suitability for use of our floor mats tested. This test includes, for example: change in appearance due to cleaning cycles, stain and dirt removability, lightfastness, slip resistance, urine resistance.
- Before first use, we recommend washing the doormat separately. This straightens the fibres, activates the mat pile and smoothes out transport-related creases and folds.
- The wash+dry Trendcolour mats are washable up to 60 °C in a washing machine.
- The dirt-trapping mats should be washed separately with mild detergent and spun on a low setting at approx. 800 revolutions.
- The wash+dry Trendcolour mats can be washed in a domestic washing machine up to and including size 115x175 cm. Please check the capacity of your washing machine before washing. Mats that are too heavy (to the weight table) can be taken to an industrial laundry.
- In addition, wash+dry Trendcolour mats are suitable for tumble drying.
- When tumble drying, please select max. 90 °C or the "easy-care" or "mixed fabrics" programme.
- Please always observe the maximum load of your tumble dryer.
- Alternatively, you can lay the doormat flat on the floor or on a clothes horse to dry.
- Care for your wash+dry Trendcolour doormat 3 to 4 times a year (or more often if it is heavily used) and you will be surprised how many years the quality and colour will last. Washing cares for the doormat more than it wears it out, plus your dirt absorption is increased again.
Note: With PVC floors, linoleum, laminate and wooden floors, an interaction with rubber-coated mats can lead to a change in the colour of the surface. Please note our size and colour tolerance of +/- 3 %.