w+d Monocolour Regal Red
The monochrome mats and carpets of the wash+dry brand with their simple color scheme are the ideal way to complement your interior. wash+dry Monocolour is extremely light resistant due to it’s special yarn texture. The range is manufactured with 75% recycled content in the yarn.
The monochrome mats and carpets of the wash+dry brand with their simple color scheme are the ideal way to complement your interior. wash+dry Monocolour is extremely light resistant due to it’s special yarn texture. The range is manufactured with 75% recycled content in the yarn. High-quality nylon waste from yarn production is processed and spun into fresh new yarn for recycling. This sustainably saves raw materials, energy and water during production.Why choose a wash+dry Monocolour mat?
- Made with 75% recycled content in the yarn
- Manufactured in our own factory in Europe
- 5 years manufacturer warranty
- Hygienically clean - washable up to 60 °C and suitable for tumble drying
- Low profile, fits under almost any door (height approx. 9 mm)
- Non-slip and impact sound absorbing
- 100 % PVC-free
- Washability makes it ideal for allergy sufferers and pet owners
- High light-fastness
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Total height: circa 9 mm
- Rim width: circa 10 mm
- Surface: 100 % polyamide
- Backing material: 100 % nitrile rubber
Application areas are for example:
- behind the entrance door
- in front of the entrance door in the covered outdoor area
- living room
- children's room
- Patio door
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Our wash+dry mats have been awarded the globally renowned OEKO-TEX Standard 100. This confirms that the raw materials used in our products are both environmentally friendly and healthy.
- Inspected Quality We regularly have the suitability for use of our floor mats tested. This test includes, for example: change in appearance due to cleaning cycles, stain and dirt removability, lightfastness, slip resistance, urine resistance.
- Before first use, we recommend washing the doormat separately. This straightens the fibres, activates the mat pile and smoothes out transport-related creases and folds.
- The wash+dry Monocolour mats are washable up to 60 °C in a washing machine.
- The dirt-trapping mats should be washed separately with mild detergent and spun on a low setting at approx. 800 revolutions.
- The wash+dry Monocolour mats can be washed in a domestic washing machine up to and including size 115x175 cm. Please check the capacity of your washing machine before washing. Mats that are too heavy (to the weight table) can be taken to an industrial laundry.
- In addition, wash+dry Monocolour mats are suitable for tumble drying.
- When tumble drying, please select max. 90 °C or the "easy-care" or "mixed fabrics" programme.
- Please always observe the maximum load of your tumble dryer.
- Alternatively, you can lay the doormat flat on the floor or on a clothes horse to dry.
- Care for your wash+dry Monocolour doormat 3 to 4 times a year (or more often if it is heavily used) and you will be surprised how many years the quality and colour will last. Washing cares for the doormat more than it wears it out, plus your dirt absorption is increased again.
Note: With PVC floors, linoleum, laminate and wooden floors, an interaction with rubber-coated mats can lead to a change in the colour of the surface. Please note our size and colour tolerance of +/- 3 %.