w+d Revive Duo Pepper
For those looking for stylish and functional doormats, wash+dry eco has just what you need. The wash+dry eco is manufactured in a resource-friendly way using recycled materials. The 2-colour patterned surface makes it extremely dirt-resistant and also very lightfast. The wash+dry quality stands for hygiene and function - all dirt-trapping runners are washable at 60 degrees and suitable for tumble-drying and underfloor heating. This makes them perfect for allergy sufferers and pet owners. The mat pile is made of 100% high-quality nylon with 50% recycled content and the backing is made of 100% nitrile rubber. This makes the dirt-trapping mat PVC-free and non-slip. The wash+dry clean run mats are available in different designs and impress with their high dirt absorption. Yet they are so flat that they fit under almost any door. All wash+dry floor mats are manufactured exclusively in the EU and have been awarded the OEKO-TEX Standard 100, which stands for textiles that are free of harmful substances and pose no health risk. The manufacturer assures 5 years "like-new" quality.Care tips for the wash+dry eco mat:
- wash+dry eco floor mats are washable at max. 60 °C.
- manufactured with recycled materials to conserve resources.
- extremely dirt-resistant due to the 2-colour patterned surface
- Please use mild detergent and spin the wash+dry Eco mat on a low setting.
- wash+dry eco products can be washed in a domestic washing machine without any problems. Please check the capacity of your washing machine before washing. Mats with too much weight can be taken to a laundry.
- wash+dry eco floor mats are suitable for tumble drying.
- Simply put the dirt-trapping mat in the dryer and select the "Easy care" or "Mixed fabric" program.
- Alternatively, you can lay the doormat out flat on the floor or on a clothes horse to dry.
- Care for your doormat regularly in this way and you will be surprised how many years the quality and colour will last. Washing cares for the mat more than it wears it out, plus its dirt absorption is increased again.
- Surface: 100% polyamide
- Back: 100% nitrile rubber, absolutely PVC-free
- Edge width: 1.50 cm
- Height: approx. 9 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.8 kg/m²
- High colour and light fastness
- Care: gentle wash cycle 60°C, tumble dry, suitable for underfloor heating
- Quality reference: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Note: With PVC floors, linoleum, laminate and wooden floors, an interaction with rubber-coated mats can lead to a change in the colour of the surface. Please note our size and colour tolerance of +/- 3 %.